* LOST ITEMS: Please check at the Hospitality Desk for
any lost items. Some of the items that were left include
bibles, umbrellas, child's sweater, caps, eyeglasses.
* BUSINESS DIRECTORY: Members, if in need of service, check out our business directory. Updated Directory can be accessed by visiting our web page (newmacedonia.org).
* JERSEY DAY: The 2nd Sunday in January is designated as Jersey Day. Wear your favorite team jersey on that day.
* 2016 CONTRIBUTION STATEMENTS: Please sign-up at the security desk to receive your statement.
* BIBLE STUDY: God blesses the one who reads the words of prophecy to the church, and He blesses all who listen to its message and obey what it says, for the time is near. Rev. 1:3. Don’t miss your blessing. Join us on Tuesday Night to study “Revelation Made Clear”. Minister Dillard
* THE SOUNDS OF TODAY: Is seeking all youth ages
13 to 18 to be a part of the newest growing sensation at NMBC. Rehearsals are Wednesday (7:00 p.m.) and Saturday (10:00 a.m.) before the 3rd Sunday. For more information please contact Sis. Jean Patton.
* FOOD PANTRY: REMINDER: The third Sunday of each
month has been designated as "food pantry Sunday" and the Missionary Society is asking all members to bring non-perishable items for the pantry. Items needed are canned meats (spam,
Vienna sausage, salmon, chili, beef stew, etc) and other goods (cereal, soup, rice, dry beans, boxed dinners, etc.). Please be mindful of expiration dates. Please leave all donations at the
* BEREAVEMENT COMMITTEE: When your are experience death of a loved one, you are not alone! Yes, God is with you and so is your NMBC family. The committee is a group of members who are willing to help you through the process. Please follow these steps: Contact the Church Secretary at (678) 479-8190 during hours of 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Tuesday – Friday (The Church Office is closed on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). If a death occurs during non-church hors, please contact Minister Williams at (678) 516-7459 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Minister Williams will contact Pastor Anderson and one of them will contact you immediately!
* OPEN POSITION: Any member interested in applying for the Church’s Treasurer position, please submit your application to the Church Secretary. Position description located at the Security Desk.
* WALKING FOR JESUS: NMBC Walking for Jesus Ministry will be in memory of Deacon Walter Robinson the third Saturday of each month at 8:00 a.m. If you need additional information, please contact one of the following: Deacon Copeland, Deacon Volley, or Deacon Taylor.
* PARKING LOT MINISTRY: The Parking Lot
Ministry is looking for new volunteers. It will not require a lot of your time, just commitment.
Anyone interested in joining us (male or female) age 16 and older, please see Deacon Todd
Ennis, Brother Louis Scott, or Deacon Lester Copeland.
* MAILBOX: All Ministries Please check your mailbox and/or
e-mail regularly for important information.
* NURSING GUILD: NMBC Nursing Guild is seeking
new members. The basic function of the Nurses Guild is to
assist the sick members and visitors at the church. Meetings
are are held on the 4th Saturday of each month at 9:00 a.m.
Members must be currently certified in First Aid and CPR and
have a background in nursing and healthcare. If you are
interested please contact any member of the Nursing Guild or for moreinformation
* TOASTMASTERS: Whether it's the fear of public
speaking, shyness or the need to improve your communication.
Toastmasters can help you improve your communications
and learn skills that will help you be more successful.
Join us on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. Contact Kenya Wiley,
or email: email@example.com.
* ASOP: The Angelic Sounds of Praise invites all children
ages 4 - 13 to join us and worship Jesus through song and the 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m. Rehearsal is on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday at 10:00. For more details see Melody Foster, (770) 639-6508.
* GT ANDERSON: The G.T. Anderson Ensemble would like
to invite you to join their spiritually based 8:00 a.m. choir. No experience required. For more information, please see Toni
Long or any member of the Choir.
* SISTER CIRCLE MINISTRY: We welcome ladies of all ages to join our monthly fellowship (3rd Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m.). Our theme for 2017 is “Stepping Out”. For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* FLYERS: All flyers related to activities at the church
will be placed at the security desk. Please see a member
of the Courtesy Guild to have your flyers relating to church
activities placed at the desk. Any flyer that is not related
to activities at New Macedonia will need to be approved by
* INCLEMENT WEATHER: On severe weather
please watch WGCL-TV/CBS, WSB-TV
ABC, WXIA/11 Alive,
or FOX 5/Atlanta or listen at
Praise 102.5, WVEE 103.3
or WAOK to see if New
Macedonia, Riverdale is listed as
* AV MINISTRY: The Audio/Video Ministry is seeking new
members. Anyone interested in volunteering should stop by the sound room or contact Brother Ken Robinson or Brother Lonnie Williams.
* SICK & SHUT-IN: REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR OUR SICK & SHUT-INS
* YOUTH & TEEN: - If you have a heart for the Youth &
then we invite you to join us where the mission is,"Yielding
Oneself for The Glory." See any youth leader for more